Sorry, unfortunately this product is currently out of stock
Other customers purchased instead
Warning: Contains Tree Nuts (Coconut)
Organic Plant Protein - Chocolate Peanut Butter - 30 Servings
Retail Price: CA$59.99
Arguably one of the best combinations ever created on planet Earth, IdealRaw Chocolate Peanut Butter Organic Protein Powder may be a mouthful to say, but it’s a flavor your mouth will crave over and over again.
Every serving is the smoothest blend of chocolate and peanut butter that will make your taste buds feel like they just reached nirvana.
With each serving, you also get:
- Paleo-Friendly! No sugar, no dairy, nothing artificial
- USDA certified organic ingredients for clean, healthy eating
- Gluten/Dairy/Soy free
- Superfruit blend for added nutrients
- 15g of pure, plant protein
It’s honestly like eating a peanut butter cup without all the guilt. And with the added nutrients from the superfruits and plant protein, it’s the perfect addition for those with a bit of a sweet tooth.
- Reach your weight loss goals with this low calorie, low fat snack
- Have more energy throughout the day with natural ingredients
- Improve your health with clean, wholesome protein
IdealRaw Chocolate Peanut Butter Organic Protein is the combo you’ve been waiting for in a great, plant protein
Organic Peanut Butter Powder, IdealRaw Plant Protein Blend (Organic Rice Protein, Organic Pea Protein, Organic Coconut Protein, Organic Chia Protein, Organic Sunflower Protein, Organic Golden Flax Protein, Organic Pumpkin Protein), Organic Cocoa Powder, Natural Flavoring, Organic Coconut Milk Powder, Sodium Chloride, Organic Stevia, Organic SuperFruits Blend (Organic Cranberries, Organic Pomegranate, Organic Broccoli, Organic Wheat Grass, Organic Beet Powder)
Serving Size: 30g (1 scoop)
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving
Calories from fat 30
% Daily Value* Total Fat 3g 5% Saturated Fat 1g 5% Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 0mg 0% Sodium 320mg 13% Total Carbohydrates 10g 3% Dietary Fiber 4g 16% Sugars 1g Protein 15g 30% Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 2% Iron 80%
*Percent Daily Value are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
Calories 2,000 2,500 Total Fat Less Than 65g 80g Saturated Fat Less Than 20g 25g Cholesterol Less Than 300mg 300mg Sodium Less Than 2,400mg 2,400mg Potassium 3,500mg 3,500mg Total Carbohydrate 300g 375g Dietary Fiber 25g 30g Protein 50g 65g
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
A little frozen banana and almond milk and this brand and flavour is delicious!
No wonder this one sells out fast- it is the best ! Serisouly, the smell, taste; it’s like having a Reese’s peanut butter cup.. only healthier haha For real though, Grab this baby before it sells out
The best protein ive ever had. Blend with bananas and cashew milk, optionally oats as well to make more filling. You won’t regret it
Best Protein IMO
I absolutley love this protein put in a blender with bananas and cashew milk, oats if you want it to be more filling. Perfect post workout breakfast, and on days I don’t go to the gym it’s generally still my go to breakfast, perfect sweetness.